Ladies and Gentlemen, Friends and Family!
We are SO excited to announce that our new store is open and ready for an official celebration!
If you are in the Louisville area, you simply must come visit us on Saturday, September 23rd from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. We invite you to spend some time in our newly remodeled lounge area and preview our retail offerings, which will include:
- TechRestore Certified Apple products
- Matias keyboards
- Griffin Survivor Series protective cases
- and much more!
We will also give away some of these great products! You don’t have to be present to win, but you DO have to come in to enter.
Guests who “check in” on FaceBook while visiting will receive a special free gift! Our Service Department will not be open on Saturday, but you will have the chance to meet our Apple Certified Staff, with a combined experience of over 70 years!
Come see the official Ribbon Cutting ceremony at 11:00 am, with Senior Economic Development Manager of Louisville, Christy Jarboe in attendance.
TechRestore is an award winning Independent Repair shop that has served customers around the country since 2004. We were recently acquired by local Louisville businessman, Jeffrey Jewell. Jeff has the vision to bring together the best and most experienced Mac Loving techs he’s had the pleasure to work with over the last decade and a half.
TechRestore carries on epic customer experiences in Louisville with:
- Fast turn-around, up front repairs. Most repairs are completed on-site in one business day or sooner! We like sleeping at night! So you can trust us to be honest and upfront with you and back it up with a ONE YEAR functional warranty on all our repairs.
- We don’t just fix Macs, we use them! We keep up with the latest changes and we’re happy to help you get the most from your Apple product.
- Matias keyboards and Griffin protective cases are some of the best you can buy. Through years long partnerships, we’re able to offer these to our customers at terrific prices. We’ll also have TechRestore Certified Apple products for sale, in the store and online. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, just ask!
Check out our Yelp page as well as our FaceBook page, where we’ll be offering Grand Opening special deals all week long. If you’re not fortunate enough to live near Louisville, you won’t miss out! We’ll have great discounts for you too! We owe a lot to the customers and business partners who helped make it possible for TechRestore to grow into this new vision in Kentucky.
Won’t you join us? And please, share this blog post with anyone you know who is close by! The free product giveaways are for anyone – no “Mac Lover ID” required (we may try to convert you though, fair warning!).