TechRestore has announced a new service product designed especially for customers in the education sector.
T.R.A.C. is TechRestore Advanced Care.
As an alternative to Apple Care and other insurance models, the goal of T.R.A.C. is to eliminate downtime, deductibles, incident fees, shipping fees, and the worry over exceeding budget constraints. It also reduces processing time by 80%!
With three solutions (2, 3 or 4 years), T.R.A.C. offers educators flexibility and peace of mind. A one time flat fee starting as low as $59 covers the entire term. Some of the benefits include:
- Care and accidental damage coverage for all Apple portable devices and Chromebook machines
- Protective case for each device
- A loaner pool of like devices
- Complimentary repairs
- Free and Fast shipping
TechRestore has been working with schools and districts around the country for over 14 years. We have successfully tailored our quote, repair, invoice and billing to each one based on their needs. We have great respect for those who are called to work in education (and it really is a calling). The IT/Tech Support team is often stretched thin, wearing many hats and balancing tasks, budgets and time. Let TechRestore take some of that weight! T.R.A.C. is designed to help:
- Balance the cost of quality repairs with budget constraints
- Minimize (or eliminate) the time students, teachers and administrators are away from their instructive device time
- Stop wasting time navigating red tape with insurance or purchase orders
- Spend more time focusing on the reason you answered the call to education – the Students!
Our customers will tell you that these concerns will be addressed in a manner that is up-front, no-hassle, trustworthy and human. Not to brag, but ….
“TechRestore delivers outstanding repairs, is attentive to needs, and provides friendly customer service. TechRestore plays an important role in our district’s efforts to shape digitally engaged learners.” – Bend-La Pine Schools – Bend, OR
“Our school is in its sixth year of using iPads. TechRestore has been with us on most of the journey. Not only has their service been good quality and timely but the people are great to work with. Their advise when we did our last round of purchases from Apple saved us untold headaches. I highly recommend them.” – Berean Christian High School – Walnut Creek, CA
The T.R.A.C. Service Team includes a dedicated Account Specialist with years of experience for ONE point of contact and Apple Certified technicians to handle the repairs. Our techs hold over 50 years of combined certifications and have completed many thousands of repairs. We are ready to face any obstacle, overcome any hesitation. Schools and districts have been asking for a solution like this for years and today, TechRestore delivers.
Once you’re signed up, the repair process is easy:
- Broken devices come to the Coordinator and a loaner device is deployed
- Once 5 devices are ready for repair, contact the Account Specialist who will create a prepaid shipping label, set up the repair order and arrange a pickup if needed
- The devices arrive at our Louisville facility and our techs get to work
- Each device’s serial and asset number is recorded on the order along with the services performed
- Most repairs are completed in 1-2 business days and then they’re on their way back to you!
Do we sound excited? WE’RE REALLY EXCITED! Working with schools has been a special part of our business and this program was carefully crafted using our existing relationships as a model.
Does YOUR school have a 1:1 deployment or use technology in the classroom on portable devices? If so, do them a solid favor and share this blog with them. It’s worth a conversation to find out if T.R.A.C. is a good fit for them. We even have a “sample repair” offer with no obligation whatsoever.
At TechRestore, we sleep well at night, knowing that our work, our services and most of all, our relationships with our customers are built on trust we have earned. So you can trust us to take care of your devices, your student’s devices and your school’s devices! (We like our sleep!)
Rest assured that though your devices may fail you – TechRestore never will!
TechRestore – we’re here to help!