All TechRestore Techs are Apple Certified. Sounds good, right? But what does it mean, exactly?
It means that – in addition to their standard electronics repair training – they have taken study courses from Apple and passed certification exams. The content includes (in part):
- Customer Experience – asking the right questions, making sure all options for repair are properly explained and understood and setting accurate expectations, to name a few.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and general safety precautions – how to avoid ESD damage by making sure the workspace and tools are compliant, identifying safety issues, handling and safety around lithium-ion batteries.
- Working knowledge – identify, list and understand controls, components and navigation of MacOS, iOS and Apple Watch, data backup and restoration, Apple ID issues and how to resolve them.
- Best practices – diagnostics, troubleshooting, resolution and restoration of hardware and iOS, OS issues.
- Tools and Safety – proper tool identification and procedures to safely repair Apple devices.
- Best Outcome – how to use diagnostic tools most appropriate for a given scenario.
- And much, much more!
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Apple Certified Associate
- Apple Certified iOS Technician
- Apple Certified Mac Technician
- Apple Certified Help Desk Specialist
In addition to these credentials, company-wide we have combined Apple-verse experience of over 60 years! What this means to you, dear Friend, is that your device is in good hands when you hand it over to us. We LOVE Apple products! We not only repair, buy, sell and protect them at work – we USE them at home with our families.
It should come as no surprise then, that we offer the longest repair warranties in the business. One year functional warranties on nearly all repairs and LIFETIME warranty on iPhone repairs. We have performed hundreds of thousands of repairs for giant corporations, large and tiny school districts, other Apple professionals and everyday folks from every background imaginable. If you’ve worked with us you know we’re fast, friendly and honest and we really want the best solution for you. We want every customer experience to end with a smile.
Apple Certification + experience + real humans = heavy dose of awesomeness.
Call, click or stop by if you need a reliable repair, a trusty protection solution for your iPhone or iPad, accessories (iMacs to iPhones), a Certified Refurbished Apple device (iMacs to iPhones!) or if you need help getting to know, switching between or setting up you Mac or iOS device.
TechRestore – we’re here to help!